Many people who want to write a book – often stop before they start because they believe that they won’t be able to sell, promote or market the book to have a worthwhile ROI.
Let me tell you – things have changed.
There are actually so many opportunities, methods and means to promote your book that will get you back at your desk writing today!
Let me explain…
Once you have set your book theme, idea or call it, the core of your book (and that can take time to discover the heart of what you want to write about) you are ready to start writing.
The chapters start to flow, you find your rhythm, pace and style. The words, stories, fiction and facts roll off you onto the page. (screen)
As you write, your confidence grows, your courage beams and your creativity glows…and that is when you start to promote your book!
-You will never know who you will become until your start writing your book – Georgia Varjas
OK let us take it step by step.
- Decide who will read your book – who are your readers and clients.
- Learn what they need, what is missing, what could improve their lives.
- Start to connect with the groups, clubs, networks and businesses where your target audience hang out – don’t be shy – talk, relate and network.
- Talk about your book to everyone! It is the best form of – free accountability.
- Design a killer title – or working title (that may or may not change) But start using it in your posts, talks, conversations, videos etc etc
- Create a sense of urgency. Let them know the book will be out by summer, by end of year ( a rough idea is a good start)
- Keep the buzz going – find new reasons and angles to promote your book. Keep asking for opportunities.
- Contact media, bloggers & Influencers.
- Write guest posts and articles and go on podcasts.
- Do live videos on your social media platforms talking about issues, situations from your book and how it felt, what is new what is coming. Create interest and excitement.
- Keep writing!
– There is no end to the promotion. There is no end to the possibilities. You can continue to promote your book for years literally – Dani Shapiro
I am all about inspiring, motivating and encouraging you to write a book that will bring about enormous benefits in both your personal and professional life.
For more information check the link below.